08 Sep Chocolate chip cookies with these loves of mine!
Posted at 14:01h in Class Experiences
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 320 gr. all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 225 gr butter softened
- 200 gr granulated sugar
- 100 gr packed brown sugar
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.